ICMA’s flagship annual meeting and conference, the leading forum for fixed income market participants for more than 50 years, will take place as an in-person event in Vienna from June 8 to 10.
We look forward to bringing together our members with prominent keynote speakers and some of the most influential figures for global markets from governments, regulators, central banks and other key institutions.
This year’s conference programme will address the following;
- Capital market de-globalisation and fragmentation post-pandemic: industry leaders debate
- The future of sustainable finance – delivering on climate and sustainable objectives in a growing and diverse market
- Digital currencies, blockchain bonds and ESG data – reshaping capital markets
- Primary market perils: what does a new world of rising policy rates and QE ending portend
- Prospects for inflation and the implications for fixed income markets
- Building better secondary bond markets
- Short-term markets in flux – how are commercial paper and repo markets shifting
- Creating an inclusive culture in capital markets
- Islamic finance and sustainability
The AGM will also be an opportunity to introduce our new CEO, Bryan Pascoe, who will outline to members his vision for ICMA including his immediate plans and priorities.
The AGM will be conducted in-person; however, the conference will be live-streamed for those unable to attend. Registration in advance is essential.